Join Our Team
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to help establish the DevOps function at Divebell. Divebell has a complex and distributed architecture and processes highly sensitive data for large enterprises. So we need DevOps engineers having experience with and interested in helping architect the deployment and monitoring of such products. You’ll help establish DevOps processes and configuration standards and setup reporting and metrics dashboards
Divebell is a SaaS platform that seamlessly integrates with databases, file stores, SaaS applications, and other sources of structured and unstructured data to help companies discover and protect the customer data in them.
- A four-year degree program
- 3-4 years of experience in a DevOps experience at a tech. startup is highly preferred
- Expertise with infrastructure-as-code tools such AWS CloudFormation, Red Hat Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, and HashiCorp Terraform.
- Experience with data infrastructure, pipelines, and CI/CD tools
- Ability to program/script in Python/Perl etc.
Candidates based in and around Boston or the San Francisco Bay Area are preferred and we accommodate hybrid and remote work.
If you’re interested in joining us in our mission as a member of the founding team, we’d love to talk to you!